Terms and Conditions
Iroka accepts all major debit and credit cards; MasterCard, Solo, Switch/UK Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit/Delta and Visa Electron. After you send off for your order you will receive a copy of an order receipt by email, please print or keep this copy for your own records. This does not mean we have accepted your order. Once your payment has been approved, the receiving address has been verified, and the item has been located, your order will be accepted and the item shipped. All prices shown are in GBP sterling, and are inclusive of UK VAT at 20%. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, cash or bank transfer, please contact us at the showroom on (01736) 757333 as we can only accept your order by telephone or mail or by prior arrangement. Please be mindful that orders will only be discharged once full payment has cleared.
It is your responsibility to check the confirmation document and establish the information, e.g. that your colour and finish choices are correctly entered. If you find when you return home that you believe a mistake has occurred, or you feel that some of the specified details are not clear, please contact iroka as soon as possible. It is important that you do not postpone, so that, if a modification does have to be made, we are able to adjust the order before it gets to our supplier. A percentage of our products are held in stock in our warehouse in which case they will be ready for dispatch as soon as possible. Many of our products have to be specially ordered from suppliers due to specific & bespoke requirements and finishes. Orders take long if not in stock. Every supplier provides different delivery times, all of which are stated on our website. Sometimes orders will be completed in shorter amounts of time therefore we may contact you sooner than your original quoted time for delivery to arrange a new date of delivery. In the meantime goods can be stored in our warehouse. Once your order is in stock, we aim to dispatch within 7 days but please allow 14 days for delivery.
DELIVERY: NATIONWIDE DELIVERY:
We will inform you by e-mail once the Goods have arrived in our Cornwall base warehouse. Once your order is ready for dispatch, our couriers will be in contact with with you to arrange a delivery date. The delivery team operates Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
Subject to availability, we will attempt to deliver the Goods you have ordered direct to the chosen address within 6-8 weeks (for goods made to order) of acceptance of your order. PLEASE NOTE THAT A VALID FORM OF ID WILL BE REQUIRED ALONG WITH A SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY
• Any time or date for delivery stated by us shall be treated as an estimate only. While every effort will be made to dispatch goods within the timescale quoted, no liability can be accepted by us for failure to deliver within the quoted times or within any specific time period.
• If the Goods you order are not available for any reason, we will inform you by e-mail or telephone. If the Goods are temporarily out of stock, we will ask if you wish to wait for the Goods to become available. Unless you advise us of your wish to do so, we will refund any money debited from or charged to your credit or debit card in respect of the unavailable Goods. The refund will be made as soon as possible.
• Upon receipt by you, the Goods will become your property and your responsibility, and we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction.
Orders for made-to-order or custom-made goods may not be cancelled and are firm once a deposit is paid by you. Under some circumstances and at our discretion we might accept the return of made-to-order goods. In these cases, a minimum restocking fee of 30% of the value of the items.
• It is your responsibility to make sure that the Goods are the correct dimension for access to your property for which the Goods are intended. Standard Curb side delivery on larger furniture items offers delivery of the Goods to the door of the delivery address you provide to us when you place your Order (if the destination is an apartment, flat or complex, the Goods will be delivered inside the entrance to the building where possible). Where access to the delivery address is limited or additional equipment is required to complete delivery of the goods, additional charges to cover the full costs of these services plus administrative costs will apply.
CLEARANCE ITEMS WILL ALWAYS INCUR A DELIVERY CHARGE.
Missed delivery charge: If we are unable to complete a delivery because there is no one there to receive the order you will incur a re-delivery charge of £30.
Once your order is ready for dispatch, our delivery team will contact you with a delivery date. The delivery team operates Monday to Friday 8am-4pm.
Once a delivery date has been set, please ensure that someone will be there to receive the goods. If required, our delivery crew will call you en route to give you an estimated time of arrival.
Please ensure that we have your correct contact details. It is helpful to have both a home and mobile telephone number; and an email address. Please ensure that you make known where the furniture is to be placed. It is your responsibility to make sure that the Goods are the correct dimension for access to your property for which the Goods are intended.
All large pieces of furniture will be delivered to the room of your choice, unpacked and assembled. We will remove and dispose of all packaging. Polythene, cardboard and polystyrene are collected at our warehouse to be recycled.
Please ensure that there is suitable access both externally and internally if relevant for the delivery lorry and staff. Unfortunately, iroka cannot fix any items to walls or ceilings. If you choose to assemble the furniture yourself after delivery, you will be required to state this on the Delivery note.
Please inspect the goods thoroughly before accepting delivery and providing a signature for receipt. If there is any damage or any missing items, please inform us at the showroom immediately.
Upon receipt by you, the Goods will become your property and your responsibility, and we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction.
Orders for made-to-order or custom-made goods may not be cancelled and are firm once a deposit is paid by you. Under some circumstances and at our discretion we might accept the return of made-to-order goods. In these cases, a minimum restocking fee of 30% of the value of the items. Missed delivery charge: If we are unable to complete a delivery because there is no one there to receive the order you will incur a re-delivery charge of £30.
CLEARANCE ITEMS WILL ALWAYS INCUR A DELIVERY CHARGE.
Sometimes, circumstances change and you may find that you are unable to continue with an order which you have placed. We will always try to be as understanding as possible but please, you must understand that a charge will have to be made. If you find that you need to cancel, please inform us in writing as soon as possible. If you change/amend your order, you may find there are changes in delivery timescale and/or price of your items. If a non-stock item has been ordered on your behalf and you cancel before delivery we are unable to refund your deposit and in the case of bespoke items you will be eligible to pay the full retail value of the goods, we will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described. If the product does not fit into your property, it will be classed as a cancelled order and costs will be incurred by you. It is your responsibility to ensure any item ordered can it into your property. We are unable to offer a refund on giftware products unless they are fault, exchange will be available at the managers discretion.
Refund and return policy for online orders only:
We hope you will be captivated with your new furniture/accessory but if you find that you are discontented with your purchase it is in the highest importance that you tell us as soon as possible. We will be as compassionate as possible. Should you wish to return anything to us, our returns policy is set out below. We always suggest a full inspection of the goods immediately upon delivery. If the goods received are faulty, we have a no quibble returns policy. Please contact the showroom immediately on 01736 757333 so as we can supply you with a unique return code and arrange to have the goods returned and we will replace it with the correct one. We will pay the return delivery costs. Returns should be made within a reasonable time (approx 30 days) and in original, undamaged packaging. If you change your mind for any other reason, we are happy to exchange items, refund or credit your account, provided the goods are returned to us within 7 working days of their receipt, in the original packaging and in a saleable condition. Please return items to our warehouse at the following address;
15 Hayle Indsutrial Park
We regret, however, that in this case we cannot refund return postage costs. We are not responsible for return postage or packages that do not reach us. You are responsible for the returning items until we have signed for them as delivered into our warehouse and we are happy with the condition. If you require, we can collect the goods at a cost, please call us to obtain a quotation for this. Self-assembly furniture cannot be returned once assembly has begun, unless the item is deemed faulty. Mattresses, sofa-beds, duvets and pillows are non-returnable once unwrapped, unless they are faulty. This is for reasons of health and hygiene. Your statutory rights are not affected. iroka will refund or re-credit on the original card that was used to purchase the items for any sum that has been paid by you for the items once they have been received by our warehouse within 30 days.
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION AS PER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive your order (see below). To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to iroka by letter, fax or email, giving details of the items ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. Unfortunately, notification by phone is not sufficient. If you choose to exercise your right of cancellation after the items have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning them to iroka at your own cost. The items must be returned to our warehouse at the address above. You must take reasonable care to ensure the items are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. You are responsible for the returning items until we have signed for them as delivered into our warehouse. Once you have notified iroka that you are cancelling the contract, iroka will refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the items. If you do not return the goods as required, iroka may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the items.
Please be aware that iroka is unable to offer refunds on items that have been specially ordered and custom made.
IROKA PRODUCT GUARANTEE ON NEW PRODUCTS
Products you purchase from iroka are covered by a Product Guarantee, against faulty or flawed manufacture. The main design of your furniture is guaranteed for a full 12 month. Our guarantee rules out any result of normal wear & tear, improper care or accidental damage. This guarantee is an additional perk and your normal statutory rights are not affected. The Product Guarantee is introduced for products delivered after 1st April 2014.
Upholstery: Items guaranteed for a full 18 months are frames, springs and webbing. Other factors are guaranteed for 3 years; this includes sofa beds or storage actions, ratchet headrests and armrests, adjustable seats, covers and stitching.
Dining, Bedroom and Occasional: Items guaranteed for 6 years are timber, veneers, structural stability and joints. Other components are guaranteed for 18 months; this includes handles, catches, hinges, interior fittings, light fittings (replaceable bulbs are not included), the multi-function or extension action of a dining or coffee table and drawer runners.
Carpets, Fabrics and Accessories (lamps, rugs, pictures, kettles etc): All such items are covered for 2 years against faulty manufacture.
Beds: Items guaranteed for 6 years are frames, springs and structural stability. Other components are guaranteed for 18 months; this includes drawers, adjustable mechanisms, covers and stitching.
If you discover a problem after the Guarantee period, or with a product bought before iroka introduced the Product Guarantee please call or pop into our showroom. Although moving furniture is a costly practise we will do our best here at iroka to do what we can.
Terms and conditions of the Guarantee
1. The guarantee is only valid from the date of original purchase and is non-negotiable guarantee. Please retain your receipts as proof of purchased will be requested.
2. Exclusions are: staining, soiling, abrasions, burns, tears or accidental damage. It also excludes general wear & tear.
3. The flattening and natural settlement of soft furnishings such as cushions, chair, sofas & armchair cushions are not included.
4. The splitting of wood by the cause of variations in room temperature or humidity is not included.
5. The bleeding of non colourfast dyes from materials such as plastic and fabrics are not included.
6. Products coming into contact with hair products/dyes, shower gels and other cosemetics that are damaged are not included.
7. iroka reserve the right to meet its requirements under this guarantee as they see fit. These following actions may resolve the problem, refunding the original or part purchase price, arranging a replacement of a product or component and resolving a problem.
8. Products from iroka that have been refunded in full, considered faulty or that have been exchanged must be reverted back to the ownership of iroka
9. Unacceptable merchandise that has been paid for at the original purchase price is limited to the guarantee under the volume of any claim
10. This guarantee does not cover goods that have been/are taken out of the UK mainland and does not cover non-domestic use.
11. This guarantee may be void if the customer fails to fulfil the acceptable care practises, in line with our supplier’s suggestions or in the case where products have been modified, mistreated or altered.